Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween! (2012)

I thought I'd share with you the things I've come up with this Halloween. To start my greeting card, my costume and finally the two pumpkins I've carved. Hope you had a great Halloween!

My card based on the iconic Joker character played by Heath Ledger
in The Dark Knight franchise.

My costume, completely constructed with paper is based on The Avengers'
Black Widow, played by Scarlett Johansson.

My first pumpkin I have been planning for 6 months now, after I came
across one just like this on google. This is Aang from
Avatar: The Last Airbender
Seeing that we had one plus pumpkin, and my cousin was already carving
a Batman sign, I decided to do my version of Superman's. I know it is
not perfect, but actually this way the fourth pumpkin I've ever carved in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment