Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Matthew Perry as... Matthew Perry

Now, I don't want to be mean because I genuinely do like Matthew Perry and I was sorry to see some of these series get cancelled or end. But I also believe that he is capable of acting only in movies - for some reason he keeps playing the same character in everything else: guest appearance in Ally McBeal, Scrubs, perhaps a more serious version but The West Wing as well. And when I saw a new promo picture for his upcoming series Go On I had to laugh out loud hysterically! Really? Another try? Who keeps giving him money for these? ... I just hope that finally he will succeed with something. I really would just give him a role on Cougar Town...
So, after seeing the promo I came up with a little funny picture, I wish to share it with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment