Sunday, May 13, 2012

And a Happy Summer To You!

My dear readers!
I know that I haven't written you in a while, but my exam period is coming up and until the second half of June, I am pretty sure I won't get much done, even though I'd rather write to you all!
So why are we here? Well, I wanted to announce that this summer is going to be "comic" summer! We are first going to look at:


  • Movies
  • Cartoons
  • Tv Series
  • Comics
  • Games

And then we will enter the magical world of:

  • Movies
  • Cartoons
  • Tv Series
  • Comics
  • Games



I might change the order and if at anytime I see a movie or series that I'd like to tell you about, then we will take a short break from comic summer, but other than that, we should cover a lot of ground! The first entry was about The Avengers (if you haven't read it yet, please do on this link!). So, I'll see you soon, you all have a nice summer and do not forget to check out The Avengers while it is in the theatre, this is a great summer for comic heroes, The Amazing Spider-Man is coming up, in my country in July and of course the end of the great trilogy The Dark Knight Rises, check out the trailers below!


No comments:

Post a Comment