Friday, April 20, 2012

My Poems: Where is my Lucifer

Az összes versem megtalálhatod a "My Poems" oldalon, ahol nyelv szerint színekkel el vannak választva! You can find all of my poems on the page of the same name, where they are color coordinated based on the language they were written in. Puoi trovare le mie poesie sulla pagina "My Poems" dove sono colorate in base alla lingua nella quale le ho scritte.
_ _ _ _

Where is my Lucifer?
I have no time to decipher
Every single word torn
With the anguish of one's emotions and scorn.
Where's my knowledge, where's my power?
Don't you lock me away in a forgotten tower!
Take my soul,
I have no use for its rotten odor;
Too much evil I have seen to know,
My brain can't comprehend this kind of horror.
"You'll grow up", they said. 
"You'll understand why", they said.
But ambiguity is my kryptonite,
Some wondering lasts for longer than a fortnight.
So where is my Lucifer?
Here, take my signature!
Show me how thought can be better than this, 
show me what's so special about eternal bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment