Saturday, November 5, 2011

Midterm Paper (1) - Anglo-saxon political culture

At the university we have a lecture that responds to the title you can see above ^. Now, we had the opportunity to write a midterm paper, and had to choose 1 out of 10 particular titles, or subject areas if you prefer. All of course, concerned with either the US or the UK political system's history (or both). I have chosen number 4:


"If you had the choice, would you like to live, as an individual, under a system governed by a written constitution or one where the constitution is uncodifed? Please explain your argument with plenty of cases and examples: historical, legal as well as current political."

Now, I have uploaded my paper, because I am quite proud of it, if you are interested you can find it/download it on the link below. Special thanks to my anglo-saxon civilization teacher from high school! Couldn't have done it without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment