Saturday, November 12, 2011

My Poems: I Loved

Az összes versem megtalálhatod a "My Poems" oldalon, ahol nyelv szerint színekkel el vannak választva! You can find all of my poems on the page of the same name, where they are color coordinated based on the language they were written in. Puoi trovare le mie poesie sulla pagina "My Poems" dove sono colorate in base alla lingua nella quale le ho scritte.
_ _ _ _ _

If I now think it through,
I'm not sorry it was you.
Even if for you it never felt true.
I could die tomorrow, and I wouldn't mind
because I have loved.
No more obstacles I can't fight.


If now I think of you,
I can smile all the way through.
No more feeling like a monkey in a zoo.
I wouldn't cry at your wedding,
because I have loved.
No more regretting.


I have known this feeling, so magical to men.
Spent my time weeping, locked in a lion's den.
But I have loved you my dear, and have no fear,
it is the past I speak of, but one I am proud of.
I did as I my heart was biding, I said what my brain was thinking.
So I'm not afraid to die, I had something not many can call "mine".


I wouldn't dare denying
that I have loved.
You'll never catch me lying.

No comments:

Post a Comment